Are you eligible for pupil premium?
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after families stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual household income of no more than £16,190
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Pupils who are recorded as eligible for free school meals, or have been recorded as eligible in the past 6 years, including eligible children of families who have no recourse to public funds (NRPF)
- Children looked after by local authorities, referred to as looked-after children
- Children previously looked after by a local authority or other state care, referred to as previously looked-after children
To apply or check if you are eligible, please click on the link below.
If you need any assistance accessing the portal or completing your application, please contact the school office.
Rates for eligible pupils
|Disadvantaged pupils||Pupil premium per pupil|
|Pupils in year groups reception to year 6 recorded as Ever 6 free school meals (FSM) as well as eligible children with no recourse to public funds (NRPF) pupils in these year groups||£1,455|
|Looked-after children (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority||£2,530|
|Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, or child arrangements order (previously known as a residence order)||£2,530|
|Service children||Service premium per pupil|
|Pupils in year groups reception to year 11 recorded as Ever 6 service child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence||£335|
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
2022 - 2023
2021 - 2022
2020 - 2021
2019-2020 - There are no pupils eligible for pupil premium funding